Multisorb Filtration Group
325 Harlem Road
Buffalo, New York 14224
Multisorb products are not food and are not intended for ingestion. They should not be eaten or ingested on purpose. If the contents are accidentally ingested by a person or pet, the packet may cause physical irritation or vomiting but there is minimal risk of poisoning since the products are made from non-toxic ingredients.
If you have further concerns or experience severe symptoms after ingesting, please contact your local poison control center or veterinarian.