Extend product shelf life and keep texture and appearance fresh for months by adding sorbents from Multisorb’s trusted line to your packaging
Our solutions for Nutraceuticals and Dietary Supplements lead the industry
Our technical team can help you determine the right size, the right format, and the right material to keep your costs down and your product fresh. We specialize in protecting Tablets, Powders, and Gummies across a wide spectrum of packaging formats.
- Our sorbents and scavengers extend the shelf life of your capsules and tablets
- With over 50 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, Multisorb products are proven to be safe and effective active packaging solutions
- Keep your powder from spoiling and developing a clumpy, crumbly texture
- Reduce the need for additives and preservatives
- Keep gummy vitamins from sticking together and molding to the jar, eliminating the need for sugar coating
- Protect against loss of probiotic viability from water-induced oxidation
Multisorb’s market knowledge and application expertise has helped us develop and protect several dietary supplement products in a variety of packaging presentations and grow our business.
– As shared by a leading company
As part of the Filtration Group, our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more productive. We are a global organization with a fanatical focus on our customers. For the past 50 years, Multisorb has partnered with the top pharmaceutical and food manufacturers to preserve the efficacy of products.
Backed by Science
The success of our products is a result of the full-time, dedicated R&D efforts by our team of U.S. based scientists and packaging engineers. Our ground-breaking methodologies have been validated by leading pharmaceutical and food manufacturers.
Our desiccants come in both cut and strip formats to accommodate all packaging operations. For customers who wish to automate, we manufacture desiccant dispensers, which enable our customers to produce more product by speeding up their production lines.
Industry leading quality and quality controls ensure that product is delivered to your door on-time with the lowest defect rate on the market – by far.
- ISO9001:2015 certified systems for design, development, manufacturing, and delivery
- Food safety FSSC 22000 / ISO 22000 certification
- In-house laboratory for moisture and oxygen adsorption analysis of raw materials and finished goods
- Certificates of compliance / certificates of analysis for delivered products
- Drug Master Files to support FDA / Health Canada submissions
- Technical Reports for R&D and change qualification activities