Keep product lines going with the world’s most efficient dispensers
Primary Supported Industries: Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
The Multisorb APA®1500 model is the dispenser component of the StripPax® and StabilOx® systems. Our systems approach combines the proven performance of our spooled sorbent packets with the industry recognized reliability of our APA®1500 sorbent packet dispenser. The APA®1500 is custom manufactured and works exclusively with StripPax® and StabilOx® packets.
The APA®1500 builds upon the well-established APA®1000 core design, providing a performance boost for applications that demand more. This mid-speed system brings bottling applications up to 185ppm.
The APA®1500 dispenser is easily interfaced with existing or new bottling lines, and can also be a fit for device or tray placement, VFFS, HFFS, flow wrapping machinery, and can be modified for custom integrated applications.
APA®1500 Packet / Pouch Dispenser
Multisorb’s APA®1500 is a mid-speed StripPax® and StabilOx® packet dispenser that can handle your production process up to 185ppm, depending on project details. Designed and built in the US to meet CE standards for pharmaceutical and nutraceutical use, the APA®1500 can be provided with a variety of interfaces, suitable for bottling lines, medical devices, tray/cavity placement, and many other unique applications.
- Speeds up to 185ppm with bottle screw interface.
- Self-initializing product feed
- Pneumatic cutting mechanism
- Powered spool unwind in separate enclosure
- Pinch Roller device for accelerated product delivery
- PLC controlled for robust and reliable performance
- Color touchscreen HMI (Human-Machine Interface)
- Recipe based storage for instant parameter recall
- Packet length inspection & verification performed on every sachet
- Onboard diagnostics and performance trending
- Enclosed system to protect product in-process
- Stepper-driven anti-slip indexing belt drive for enhanced product control
- Category III Safety Circuit with interlocked doors and guarding
- Multi-point sensor array to monitor product throughout processing
- Designed for integration over existing conveyor/equipment
- Mobile base with integrated self-leveling stabilizing feet
- Adjustable height jack stand with digital indicator
- Toolless rapid product changeover
Dry Air Purge Kit to protect desiccants during extended breaks or line stops. Includes on-board air filter/dryer, flow controls, and dew point monitor wired and alarmed to PLC.
- Inert Gas Purge Kit to protect oxygen absorbers during extended breaks or line stops. Includes on-board flow controls and oxygen monitor wired and alarmed to PLC.
- Splicing Station cabinet to allow linking spooled product in-process and eliminate downtime for product changeover.