Multisorb Technologies is the worldwide leader in active packaging technology. For over 50 years Multisorb has offered solutions for managing and controlling moisture, oxygen, odors and other volatiles to ensure product stability and extend shelf life. Multisorb serves a set of diverse global markets including healthcare, food and beverage, electronics and logistics and industrial. Our success has been built on three principals: Leadership – Innovation – Solutions.
At Multisorb you will find an entrepreneurial culture that is focused on providing value to our customers. Our fast-paced, solution-focused environment encourages cross-functional collaboration to deliver customized, innovative solutions.
Our commitment to excellence starts with our commitment to the Principles of Total Quality Leadership in order to exceed our customers' expectations:
- The quality of our products and services is the result of the commitment our people make to their jobs
- Our ability to compete in the marketplace is the result of our commitment to teamwork. Employee involvement is our way of life.
To be the Worldwide leader in the design, development, production, and marketing of high quality active packaging technology systems for controlling constrained environments.
Core Values are our behavior guidelines; Multisorb employees are expected to demonstrate consistent behaviors that:
- Create a dynamic organization that thrives on taking our companies and colleagues to places they might never get to on their own.
- Achieve Multisorb goals, make a positive difference and reinvent ourselves and our products along the way.
- Welcome and encourage creative solutions that have unlimited possibilities leading to growth and new ideas while exceeding our customers expectations.
- Create a workplace that promotes ethical judgement, honesty, trust, and respect at every level — personal integrity, company integrity, and integrity with our customers.
- Blend individual skills, talents, and abilities to form a more competent group that works, learns, and supports one another.
- Meet or exceed all quality objectives metrics through a dedicated and well trained workforce.
- Continually exceed (delight) customer expectations for packaging solutions, systems, innovation, and delivery.
- Maintain corporate wide culture and commitment to execute all decisions with precision and purpose.
- Commitment to Total Quality Leadership (TQL) through implementation of Quality Policy and participation in, or support of, teams and work groups.
- Promote an environment of shared responsibility that places the highest value on the welfare and safety of all Multisorb employees.